Advanced System Integration & Packaging
BRIDG provides credible and reliable domestic advanced microelectronics manufacturing capability accessible to the defense industrial base.
BRIDG capabilities are centered on an advanced system integration platform, which enables the high-density integration of multi-chip systems. Advanced system integration provides solutions for size, weight and power reduction to address functional density scaling challenges.
- Heterogeneous chip integration (Si, III/V, Photonics)
- Ultra-high density (1,000,000+ I/O)
- Power consumption and system response time
- Robust operating temperature range (77K to 673K)
Improved Form Factor
- Transforms traditional IoT sensor techniques enabling improved monitoring with more capabilities at the “edge”
- Enables system miniaturization
Learn more about advanced system integration and packaging.
BRIDG Awarded $28M Advanced Semiconductor Packaging Contract by Radiance Technologies
This partnership expands the existing collaboration between the two organizations and represents the first of many anticipated projects focused on BRIDG’s heterogeneous integration technology platforms.
Department of Defense Awards Over $20 Million to BRIDG
BRIDG will provide a new technology for next generation microelectronic multi-chip systems that will strengthen national security and cyber resiliency.
A Path to More Than Moore
Advanced system integration technology offers the most affordable path to ensuring Moore’s law — the long-running trend of the number of transistors on a chip doubling every two years while the costs are halved — continues as we move into the future