Location: 200 NeoCity Way, Kissimmee, FL 34744
Schedule: Monday through Friday, day shift. Some nights and weekends may be required.
Physical Requirements: Hearing, sight, speech, hand and finger capabilities, and physical mobility are essential. Ability to lift 50 lbs. and work in a cleanroom environment.
Equipment Engineer Responsibilities
- Prepare equipment installation packages for all tools to be installed in the cleanroom and supporting laboratories
- Translate equipment needs into facilities requirements
- Manage the installation of semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Work with facilities to ensure all site facilities services are ready according to tool install schedules
- Develop systems and methods to monitor equipment/tool performance
- Collaborate with company’s facilities, process, operations, and maintenance to ensure that equipment performs at optimum level
- Work with tool, gas/chemical and other vendors to ensure that company’s needs are met
- Completes assigned project deliverable with the highest quality within budget and schedule constraints
- Track project progress and write reports to inform the organizations
- Write maintenance procedures and create maintenance schedule
- Supervise equipment technicians
- Strong knowledge of 200mm/300mm tools including but not limited to MOCVD, CVD, ALD, CMP, lithography, PVD (sputtering and evaporation), plasma etch, electroplating, metrology, wet cleans, waste collection, exhaust abatement, chemical distribution and gas distribution
- Emergency Response Team member
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical major
- 5 years of experience working with semiconductor manufacturing equipment in a cleanroom
- High level attention to detail
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting and project management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivator; ability to work independently
- Ability to independently learn systems and processes associated with the role
- Experience with robotics and electromechanical systems
- Experience with working with hazardous chemicals and gases
- The ability read and create P&ID drawings
- Experience with Excel, Word, Project, Visio and CADD
- Experience with CMMS and MES
- Travel up to 10%
- U.S. Citizenship
BRIDG is not-for-profit public-private partnership providing semiconductor R&D and production capabilities to industry and government, enabled by a versatile 200mm microelectronics fabrication facility. As the anchor tenant of an emerging 500-acre technology district known as NeoCity, BRIDG operates the fab with a focus on heterogeneous integration and advanced packaging process technologies, and the development of a secure manufacturing methodology leveraging digital twin and other Industry 4.0 concepts. Supported by Osceola County, University of Central Florida, Florida High Tech Corridor Council and others, BRIDG connects challenges and opportunities with solutions; “Bridging the Innovation Development Gap” making commercialization possible.
As a new 500-acre technology-based master planned development set in an innovative environment, NeoCity connects people with the community and its surrounding natural landscape, all within a walkable urban setting. Located entirely within an opportunity zone, NeoCity provides a future-focused ecosystem intended to help drive innovation and discovery within the smart sensor, photonics, nanotechnology and microelectronics-related industries.
NeoCity is strategically positioned in Central Florida – in the heart of Osceola County – to capitalize on the collaboration between high-tech industries and universities while leveraging the strength of the Orlando region as Florida’s focal point for technology development. Home to BRIDG, the cutting-edge NeoCity Academy STEM high school, and The OC (a 100,000 square feet Class A office building), NeoCity provides a future-focused, non-traditional and collaborative global location open to companies, researchers and developers from around the world.